Monday, February 6, 2012

Going snowboarding for the first time today. Qi and I got really good deals on our gear.

From right to left (me, Will, Qi, Inji, Amy)


Let me show off the deals I got, prices are MSRP:
Rossignol Trickstick board - $300 for $95
K2 Indy Bindings - $140 for $35
5150 Boots - $130 for $25

Board + Bindings + Boots for $155. Woot. 

How? Dick's 50% off clearance plus $10 coupon off purchase of $50 or more. Thank goodness for the crappy snow season this year.

My boots are bit big and stick out a little more than they're supposed to in the bindings but, $25 for $130 boots is something I couldn't pass on.

WISH US LUCK (Though I'm the only person that knows about this blogggggg :DDDD)

Hopefully I'll be able to get some good shots in during the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment